Terms & Conditions Retreat Venue
Date: February 2018
Scope of these terms & conditions is the organization of retreats for groups travelling with own teachers. The venue for those retreats is the Suites Alba Resort & Spa / Praia de Albandeira / Lagoa / Algarve / Portugal.
2) Scope of services
The tour operator Yoganature specialised in yoga holidays & retreats
herafter called „Yoganature“, provides the services described in the course of the application.
3) Payment and liability of the application
1) The reservation/booking has to be made by one single responsible person or representative of a company herafter called „Representative“. This can be a self employed yoga teacher or the owner/manager of a studio or other companies.
– To secure the reservation for a retreat week an initial deposit of 200€ has to be transferred to Yoganature. This amount will be either credited in the final invoice or not be refunded if the representative cancels the reservation.
– every 3 months after the reservation request the current number of booked places and names of participants have to be announced and a single booking deposit of 125€ for every new reservation has to be paid
– 5 weeks before the first day of of the retreat the Representative informs again about the current number of booked places and names of additional participants. Corresponding to the final price per participant (depending on groupsize) at this stage all additional and final booking payments have to be made in full amount (the rest of the payment for primary reservations plus whole payment for additional bookings).
2) As soon as all payments have been recieved the booking is binding.
3) In case of a future rebooking of any group holidays carried out directly in contract with Suites Alba Resort and Spa through the Representative (or the contract partner he represents) the Representative (or the contract partner he represents) pays Yoganature a comission of 10% of the final invoice amount of every rebooking.
4) Cancellations by Representative
We must receive your cancellation notice in writing by email, fax or overnight courier, and the cancellation date will be the date on which we receive your notice. The following regulation is valid for single participants and whole group cancellations:
- If we receive your cancellation we will retain the initial payment deposit of 200€.
- If we receive your cancellation notice 12 weeks or more from the retreat beginning date, we will refund fifty percent (50%) of the amount of the single booking deposit.
- If we receive your cancellation notice 11 to 4 weeks prior to the beginning date, we will retain hundred percent (100%) of the single booking deposit.
- If we receive your cancellation notice less than 4 weeks prior to the beginning date, we will retain hundred (100%) of the final booking price
5) Cancellation by Yoganature
Yoganature can withdraw from the contract:
- if the contracting party does not fulfill its payment obligation or does not comply with the agreed terms of contract.
- if the execution of the journey is made difficult, endangered, impaired or impossible as a result of unforeseeable extraordinary circumstances (war, strikes, riots, official orders, natural disasters, etc.) upon conclusion of the contract. In this case, Yoganature will reimburse the customer for the payments made so far. Further claims are excluded.
6) Change of agreement
Changes or deviations of individual services from an agreed content of the contract, which become necessary after conclusion of the contract and which were not brought about in good faith by Yoganature, are permitted, provided that the changes do not affect the overall layout of the booked yoga week. Yoganature is obliged to inform the customer about changes in performance or deviations immediately. If necessary, he will offer the customer a free rebooking or a free withdrawal.
Yoganature organizes and books accomodation, food, airporttransfer and realises other tour operator services if agreed. Yoganature shall not be liable to the client or third parties for any accident, damage, loss, injury expense or inconvenience which may be suffered, incurred, arise out of or is in any way connected with the yoga or retreat lessons of any external teacher installed through the represantative.
Yoganature is an officialy registered German tour operator. By law it has taken out a liability insurance, which covers personal injury and property damage up to a sum of € 10 million, property damage up to a sum of € 1 million and pecuniary damage up to a sum of € 100,000.
If Yoganature conveys offers from third parties, the respective liability provisions of the third party providers apply.
8) Additional agreements, written form, salvatory agreement
Verbal agreements have not been made. Changes and additions to this agreement, including this term, must be made in writing. Should one or more terms of the contract, including these General Terms and Conditions, be wholly or partially invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining terms. Ineffective or unenforceable terms shall be replaced by terms that come as close as possible to the legal requirements of the parties involved. The same applies to those aspects that need to be regulated which have not been explicitly or conclusively regulated by this application or the applicable General Terms and Conditions.
9) Further conditions
- Allotments: at the time of reservation yoganature initially provides an allotment for the group booking of 24 places: 3 suites with 2 rooms with release of 60 days | 3 suites with 2 rooms with release of 45 days | 3 suites with 2 rooms with release of 30 days and 3 suites with 2 rooms with release of 21 days). If the groupsize is expected bigger Yoganature will negotiate with the resort to achieve higher allotment agreements.
- Spaces for group lessons: the indoor and outdoor spaces/rooms are generally not individually guaranteed for the exclusive use of group lessons. There are several indoor and outdoor spaces. Two indoor (Bymar room and Carvoeiro room) and several outdoor spaces in the garden. Corresponding to the groupsize and weather conditions Yoganature and the resort will always provide an appropriate space for the group lessons.
- Registrations will be processed in the order they are received.