Terms & Conditions Retreat Venue
Date: June 2020
Scope of these terms & conditions is the organization of retreats for groups travelling with own teachers. The venue for those retreats is the Baia Cristal Beach Resort & Spa / Praia de Vale Centianes / Lagoa / Algarve / Portugal.
2) Scope of services
The tour operator Yoganature specialised in yoga holidays & retreats
herafter called „Yoganature“, provides the services described in the course of the application.
3) Payment and liability of the application
1) The reservation/booking has to be made by one single responsible person or representative of a company herafter called „Representative“. This can be a self employed yoga teacher or the owner/manager of a studio or other companies.
– To secure the reservation for a retreat week an initial deposit of 250€ has to be transferred to Yoganature. This amount will be either credited in the final invoice or not be refunded if the representative cancels the reservation.
– every 3 months after the reservation the current number of booked places and names of participants have to be announced and a single booking deposit of 200€ for every new reservation has to be paid
– 10 weeks before the starting day of the retreat the Representative informs about the current number of booked places and names of additional participants. Corresponding to the final price per participant (depending on group size) at this stage all additional and final booking payments have to be made in full amount (the rest of the payment for primary reservations plus whole payment for additional bookings).
2) As soon as all payments have been received the booking is binding.
3) In case of a future rebooking of any group holidays carried out directly in contract with Baia Cristal Beach Resort and Spa through the Representative (or the contract partner he represents) the Representative (or the contract partner he represents) pays Yoganature a commission of 10% of the final invoice amount of every rebooking.
4) Cancellations by Representative
We must receive your cancellation notice in writing by email, fax or overnight courier, and the cancellation date will be the date on which we receive your notice. The following regulation is valid for single participants and whole group cancellations:
- If we receive your cancellation, we will retain the initial payment deposit of 250€.
- If we receive your cancellation notice 16 weeks or more from the retreat beginning date, we will refund fifty percent (50%) of the amount of the single booking deposit.
- If we receive your cancellation notice less than 16 to 10 weeks prior to the beginning date, we will retain hundred percent (100%) of the single booking deposit.
- If we receive your cancellation notice less than 10 weeks prior to the beginning date, we will retain hundred (100%) of the final booking price
5) Packages and prices 2021
Special german tax regulations for travel agencies § 25 UStG
Prices above are per participant for the following package*:
- 7 nights in the four star ‚Baia Cristal Beach Resort and Spa‘ :
shared twin room with private balcony / 36 m2 / 2 people sharing one room
- Breakfast buffet in the sea view restaurant
- Daily themed buffet style dinner (Portuguese, Italian, Mediterranean, …) always with choice of – vegetarian – meat or – fish – vegan food and/or special diet like gluten free food as well possible
- Supply of yoga equipment: – yoga mat – meditation cushion – eye pillow for relaxation – cozy indoor blanket – outdoor blanket – yoga belt
- Free use of the spa area
- Free use of facilities (Outdoor Pool, Indoor Heated Pool and Fitness Room), Sun Beds and Pool Towels
- Shuttle transfer from and to Faro airport
- Free internet (W-LAN & Internet corner)
- Free shuttle bus to the centre of Carvoeiro (3 times per day – 5 days a week)
Prices are subject to counterbooking of second person in shared twin. In case of no counterbooking extra rate for twin in single use will occur (pls. see table below*).
6) Cancellation by Yoganature
Yoganature can withdraw from the contract:
- if the contracting party does not fulfill its payment obligation or does not comply with the agreed terms of contract.
- if the execution of the journey is made difficult, endangered, impaired or impossible as a result of unforeseeable extraordinary circumstances (war, strikes, riots, official orders, natural disasters, pandemias etc.). In this case, Yoganature will reimburse the customer for the payments made. Further claims are excluded.
7) Change of agreement
Changes or deviations of individual services from an agreed content of the contract, which become necessary after conclusion of the contract and which were not brought about in good faith by Yoganature, are permitted, provided that the changes do not affect the overall layout of the booked yoga week. Yoganature is obliged to inform the customer about changes in performance or deviations immediately. If necessary, we will offer the customer a free rebooking or a free withdrawal.
Yoganature organizes and books accomodation, food, airport transfer and realises other tour operator services if agreed. Yoganature shall not be liable to the client or third parties for any accident, damage, loss, injury expense or inconvenience which may be suffered, incurred, arise out of or is in any way connected with the yoga or retreat lessons of any external teacher installed through the representative.
Yoganature is an officially registered German tour operator. By law it has taken out a liability insurance, which covers personal injury and property damage up to a sum of € 10 million, property damage up to a sum of € 1 million and pecuniary damage up to a sum of € 100,000.
If Yoganature conveys offers from third parties, the respective liability provisions of the third party providers apply.
9) Additional agreements, written form, salvatory agreement
Verbal agreements have not been made. Changes and additions to this agreement, including this term, must be made in writing. Should one or more terms of the contract, including these General Terms and Conditions, be wholly or partially invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining terms. Ineffective or unenforceable terms shall be replaced by terms that come as close as possible to the legal requirements of the parties involved. The same applies to those aspects that need to be regulated which have not been explicitly or conclusively regulated by this application or the applicable General Terms and Conditions.
10) Further conditions
- Allotments: at the time of reservation Yoganature initially provides an allotment for the group booking of 40 places: Always 20 rooms/week (12 land view and 8 sea view): 5 rooms with release of 90 days, 5 with 45 days, 5 with 31 days and 5 with 21 days. Always 2 of 5 rooms with sea view.
- If the groupsize is expected bigger Yoganature will negotiate with the resort to achieve higher allotment agreements.
- Registrations will be processed in the order they are received.
*Pricing for extras: